A series of upgrading works are being carried out to beautify the streetscape in and around UPtown.
The upgrading works that cover the inner ring of Damansara UPtown include:
· Covering the drains along the inner ring of shop lots
· A new walkway along the inner ring of shop lots
· Beautification of kerbs along the road
· Removal of median to improve traffic flow and implementation of 3-lane traffic
· Adding greenery and OKU access along the inner ring shops
· Adding a new bicycle lane in the inner ring of UPtown and pedestrian crossings with traffic lights
· Upgrading of 5 side lanes with a new canopy
· Replacement of exisiting streetlights with energy efficient LED streetlights
This beautification project is targeted to be completed by the 2nd half of 2016.